Monday, July 21, 2008

Know what I love about Spain? Portugal.

Reasons why my weekend in Portugal kicked serious ass:


Other reasons it kicked ass:

1). Didn´t smoke. Ok, just one. Thanks dude from Chiringuito. Thanks too for not hitting on us. I know you were almost blinded by my whiteness when I came up to bum a smoke, therefore you couldn´t see how hot I looked underneath the glare.

2). Played drinking games in rooftop luxury. What? How old am i again? Thirty-what? Thanks to the one that was young enough to remember the rules to those games. I had long filed those memories away under "stuff you should never do again if you have any dignity".

3). Ate ridiculously cheap food that was ridiculously good. Thanks, fish haters, more for me.

4). Had only thirty seconds tops pass between severe laughter seizures, thanks to you and your lovely madness.

Now I just need to make a list of reasons why I need to get back to work.

-Bluestreak

4 comments:

Sarah Gemba said...

Awesome post. Maybe we should all just become professional beach bums? At least in the summer, anyway...

Couture Carrie said...

Funny! Makes me sad that I lived in Spain for six months and didn't make it to Portugal . . .

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

ha! I would really like to make it to Portugal one day. sounds like you enjoyed yourself :)

Rachel said...

sounds like a great weekend!!