Thursday, October 2, 2008

I was expecting a serious ass kickin'



Bluestreak has been reviewed.

When you voluntarily submit your blog for review at a site whose domain name is http://www.iwillfuckingtearyouapart.blogspot.com/ you have to kind of expect to get a good ass reaming.

I was prepared to have my limbs removed and then get beat over the head with one of them while being figuratively sodomized. (sound familiar, Key? I've had limb-fantasies ever since that post)

If you don´t know the folks over at Ask and Ye Shall Receive, they refer to themselves as dominatrixes who "love to deliver a well-placed and timely spanking". Formerly Fun refers to them as the "cool kids" that let you sit with them at lunch. I tend to think of them as the "bad kids" smoking cigarettes behind the dumpster at the 7-11 who may or may not kick your ass into an oblivion and then chuck your remains into the dumpster on your walk home from school, depending on your level of bad-assness and/or your ability to not talk shit (by having a crap blog).

Well it turns out the bad kids didn't chuck me in the dumpster after all. So this is my BIG THANK YOU to Calamity for the very kind review and the friends who commented.

If anyone else has any suggestions on how I can improve my blog, please feel free to comment here or at the review site.

-Bluestreak, silly grin ear-to-ear

16 comments:

Reverend Ghost said...

Good for you. Yes, the amputee/limb fetish is making a comeback, isn't it?

Bluestreak said...

I do believe it is. Maybe I SHOULD blog about sex more. What´s wrong with the occasional limbless sexscapade? None of my family members will find that weird, right? On second thought...

Tobi said...

Clearly your blog is the shiz bs.
As for amp. fetish coming back-- I have had a subscription to Humpin Stumps for years! Who said it was ever out?? (KIDDING)

Bimbo Baggins said...

Nicely done, BS.

Bluestreak said...

Humpin Stumps!!!!! ahahahahahah

Maggie, Dammit said...

Congrats! It was a most excellent review. :)

My Way said...

They were pretty mean to some other folk.

So that means you're fucking awesome.

among found objects said...

I am so proud to be your friend... hopefully now that your one of the smoking mean cool kids you will still want to be friends with me.

miss hell said...

don´t let it go to your head biatch and yes, get a new template this one barely shows how dark and perverse you really are.. har har har har..

... you rawk! for realzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

a well deserved review

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! I'm glad that you got a good review. I love your blog!

Rassles said...

WHAT WHAT, biznatch.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were reviewed...because it helped me find your blog. Which I happen to like. I agree with miss hell about a different template because that pastel blue thing in no way represents your dark humor. But maybe that's the point?

Rachel said...

how cool!

Fned said...

Dude! Just got around to reading your review! Congrats!!

Fned.

P.S. I love your-smurf-took-a-mad-dump-on-it-template! It beats my Paris-Hilton-was-here Pink one. LOL

karey m. said...

THAT WAS AN AWESOME REVIEW!

well done, you! well done.